This article from AARP hits close to home as I witnessed my father
going through the pains of having to stop driving. ARTICLE
Actually the Smart Driver program helps seniors stay on the
road.........literally. With tips and tricks to keep the senior safe
as well as everyone else on the road.
But there are tell tale signs of when it's time to
stop driving - and my father had every single one,
leading him to make the decision on his own to
step out from behind the wheel.
10 Signs that it's time to limit or stop driving:
1. Almost crashes, with frequent "close calls".
2. Finding dents and scratches on your car,
mailbox, fence, etc.
3. Getting lost in familiar locations.
4. Having trouble seeing or following traffic signs.
5. Response time not being what it used to be.
7. Experiencing road rage.
8. Distracted on the road.
9. Hard time backing up.
10. Multiple driving tickets.
Full article here: INFO
Keeping it safe on the road
George's Custom Towing
Serving Harford, Cecil and York County
for over 30 years