The AARP Smart Driver program helps seniors stay on the
road.........literally. With tips and tricks to keep the senior safe
as well as everyone else on the road.
10 Signs that it's time to limit or stop driving:
1. Almost crashes, with frequent "close calls".
2. Finding dents and scratches on your car,
mailbox, fence, etc.
3. Getting lost in familiar locations.
4. Having trouble seeing or following traffic signs.
5. Response time not being what it used to be.
7. Experiencing road rage.
8. Distracted on the road.
9. Hard time backing up.
10. Multiple driving tickets.
Full article here: INFO
Keeping it safe on the road
George's Custom Towing
Serving Harford, Cecil and York County
for over 37 years