Not something you see everyday........
A tow truck burst into flames while towing a vehicle
on Main Street in Rochester, NY.
Thank goodness the driver was able to get out! Seems there
may have been an electrical malfunction that caused the
tow truck to burst into flames along with the vehicle it was towing.
I don't know if lack of maintenance was an issue with this tow truck
or if it was a fluke accident. What I do know is that here at
George's Custom Towing, truck maintenance is priority.
We know the importance of
keeping you, your vehicle and our driver's safe
while out on the road.
George's Custom Towing
Serving Harford, Cecil and York County
for over 28 years